Monday, June 21, 2004

kichijoji

finally back in Japan. it`s been 3 years. still hate japanese keyboards. the space `bar` is about 2 keys wides. if you miss it, you hit the key to switch to japanese input, and then you have to mouse over and switch it back (no key to do go back to english!). I think I`ve done it about 3 times per sentence so far. ugh.
this internet cafe is creeeeepy. it`s classy and all, and you pay different amounts depending on the type of chair you want. I have a highback chair. the recliners cost more. and each unit is inside a dark cubicle with high walls so nobody can see what you`re doing. the whole place seems intentionally sleazy. still, it`s at least cheaper than what most places in london were asking. typed up reports on my previous days. will add them when I find a place to upload them.

1 comment:

benkei said...

yeah. i met hideki a few times. not sure if i know him well enough to hit him up for a place to stay though. my thoughts on japan this time around are in the blog proper. . .