Friday, January 07, 2005

Great Big Fruit of Okayama - redux

We finally ate the last of the Okayama fruit, and it was delicious. Last to go was a giant shiny red apple that somehow lingered on for weeks and weeks after we had devoured all the mandarin oranges, pears, and persimmons.
For some reason, I hesitated to touch that last apple, sitting so sweetly in it's Okayama-labeled carton, as if eating it (without my roommate's permission) might somehow lead to my being cast out of this luxurious apartment. But I gave into temptation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! :)

posted by p.

benkei said...

anata, dare?

Anonymous said...

yes, burned out eyes, it's me.
hi benkei! do tell more about the fruits...& other foods around you...
----------
p.

Anonymous said...

mmmm, sacrelicious.

-hans meowman